Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 8

Just finished Cario Max for the 8th day on the program. Evaluation: Realized i have been doing the walkouts incorrectly this whole time...well not entirely, i have just been forgetting a step. i also realized that im not sure im reaching down enough in my squats or anything resembling a squat...though i know i go as far as i can, ithink. I think im pushing myself enough, but im not sure.
My favorite part of the whole thing is the yoga moves at the end. Its an enjoyable challenge to find my ballance as i contort into the warrior poses or the upward sunset and downward doggie [or whatever they are called]. Dont think im doing too shabby, but i still say i lack accurate ballance due to the Toe, it may sound crazy, but its true. im sure of it.
the scale says im doing this right so im gonna keep on going. I almost skipped today, but i didnt. i instead decided to do it barefoot. We are all 1-2 choices short away from failing.
im not failing today because i made the choice to press on. Day by day discipline becomes more and more a part of my being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love yoga! it really is a challenge but a good one. you're doing great!

beckers said...

thanks girl! i didnt know yall had a blog!? sweet!

Blog Archive

new layout