Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 3:

I woke up and could hardly move today! Thank the Lord it is one of my rest days. in regards to workouts, i have been trying to stay moving all day and stretch as much as possible. sitting down is quite funny for anyone around to see, i have to come to a point where i just fall into the chair because my muscles cant stand to try it the slow way any longer.
Its a glorious sore! Just drinking water and trying to relax the muscles a little bit before tomorrow! Tomorrow is Cardio Max day!

Sunday: Cardio Max
Monday: Power Sculpt
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Cardio Max
Thursday: Power Sculpt
Friday: Cardio Max
Saturday: Rest

Had to write that out to see the schedule.
i think i may try to get to bed early tonight and wake up at a decent time tomorrow. i have some goals for the break and now that im completely settled in my new room (The RD suite in my dorm!! Interject: the Lord is Amazing!) i need to work towards accomplishing my goals.

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout