Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 15

The beginning of week 3:
Today, though sunday's are not my rest day, i was on the road from the time i left church until late that night therefore i was unable to work out so i made Sunday my rest1 of the week. This means that Monday-Friday i will work out everyday. This week there will be alot of extra workouts as well because my roomie from last fall is visiting and she is training for something she will be a part of next winter so i will be pushing myself along with her this week. I plan on taking her to Zumba, if its open, just cause its fun! and we will be braving the elements and jogging outside...please pray this does not lead to bronchitis as is usually the pattern when i try to run in cold weather. but i need to be able to do this because the 5k i am working towards is January 29th. which, though it could end up being a warm day because i am in Florida, it will mostly be frigid.

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout