Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 4

Cario Max. I woke up this morning and debated whether or not i was actually going to do the work out. still sore from sunday and monday but not willing to give up i got up from bed and put on my sneakers. as i started the workout, my muscles loosened and it actually felt great. it was still really hard and kicked my butt, but my muscles are working with me again instead of against me so it made it easier. i am way off balance though... i think i may need to try those power bands that are supposed to bring balance to your body through this little band around you wrist. everyone i know that has tried them has claimed they are legit and work. I've always been told that i may lack some balance because of my big toe, not sure how legit that is, but ey it could be.
i think my scale is dumb because according to it, i have lost 5 lbs in the last 5 days... so either my scale is broken or i really have lost 5 lbs in the last 5 days. if i have then either A. thats way to much for only 5 days and im starving myself, or B. this is just actually legitimately working and is really good! the second of the two is what im hopeing for. but it is always an encouragement to look at the scale and it say less than it has before :)
I bout some samon tonight that im really excited to cook soon. also some good stuff like fruit and brown rice, totally forgot to pick up veggies, but i did grab some black and pinto beans and some salad stuff. Im trying to collect kitchenware again because im lacking in cooking utensils and pots!

2 comments:

Annie B. said...

Good for you, Becky!!! I was thinking about getting the Cardio Max videos too. I know it's not easy, but you are really pushing yourself and it WILL pay off.

beckers said...

thanks annie! i recomend the cardio max dvds! Highly! they kick butt, i pretty much want to smack bob as he is going through the workout.

Blog Archive

new layout