Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 16

After joining my old roomie and her family in St. Augustine for the day, we (as in Leah and I) drove back to BCF. just got back at about 9:30pm and because I didnt work out yesterday due to travels i knew i had to workout tonight so in goes the Cardio Max. Leah is used to intense workouts so i feel like this was a breeze for her. but whatever, we will be doing more of her type of stuff all this week, this will definitely test my limit which i am quite excited about. I will report that i know its time to move onto Level 2 in this dvd because franky, im not tired really, i think i could have done that whole thing a second time.
But i was feeling the grilled cheese and chilli from last night, and possibly the couple bites of fried alegator tail (its alegator, you cant pass up the opportunity, it doesnt come around too often) stiffening in my intestines as the dvd progressed...

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout