Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 5:

Power Sculpt day!
I'm beginning to think of these as semi restful days...JUST KIDDING!! i just remembered the pain of all the lunges Jillian has me do and realize that its not the same as rest, quite the opposite.
But one question... HOW THE HECK DO YOU FOCUS ON THE CORE while DOING EVERYTHING ELSE???!!!!!
that's my question!
i did have the weights today, and a mat. less sliding around, but i need heavier weights...i got a set of 3 lb weights... knowing that muscle mass doesn't go away i should have know i wouldn't be feeling anything with 6 lbs when just 3 months ago i was using between 10-20 lb weights on the various exercises in that work out regime.
If only they werent so stinkin expensive! maybe i can just find heavy objects in my room to lift, like my water bottle or a text book!!! or maybe goodwill has some!

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout