Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 14

Just finished the Cardio Max DVD. i think today will mark my last day on level one in this dvd, tomorrow i will do Level 2 to start out my 3rd week.
I pushed myself today in the pushup sideways things and was able to lower deeper in all the lunges, though i have not mastered or really even been able to do the lunges where i have pop back up and jump into the next lunge. in time though, it shall happen.
i am finding that the later in the day that i wait to do these, the more i must wrestle with myself to do them. i really need to set a time, not just for the workout, but for my time with the Lord, and my time in prayer, so that i have my best foot forward in all of these areas. each day is so different though, this could become a challenge. right now im just trying to be sure i do these things before i am super exhausted.
well, i feel energized now, so im pretty sure that secures some book time.

Ps. today is Christmas Day! i can honestly say that i have controlled myself well today in the area of food. it was tasty, and i had just enough to fill me, thus i am content!

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout