Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 2:

Today i switched gears from the Cardio Max to the Power Sculpt.
I realize now after doing the video that i need weights and a workout mat. the weights are because they are used in the videos and lifting air is not going to get me anywhere. the Workout mat is because the floor in my room is hard linoleum covered concrete. Which is kinda painful when you are doing push ups or crunches. and my feet keep sliding on the linoleum. Maybe i can find these things at a yard sale or something!

well, the workout was not too intense, but still difficult cause of my lack of activity here lately. That's OK though, I'm gonna keep at it. soon it will be easy peasy...and right about then is when it will be time to move to the next level...
my tush is sore from the cardio max yesterday, and my muscles are tense. ill be sure to stretch them much today cause for real, i dont want them to get stiff!

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout