Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day One: The Biggest Loser Cardio Max

This was the first day of my six week winter break fitness journey. I plan to blog everyday after the workout as a way of accountability to stick with this.

Man, i can feel the effects of not so much as a walk around the campus for 2 weeks! This workout kicked my butt today! It is kinda shameful because at the beginning of the semester i was able to jog almost 2 miles and i was able to do zumba, now not so much! O well, the past is the past, cant fix it and im definitely not about to let it keep me from pressing on!

If there was any doubt that my thighs and legs existed, those doubts are gone!! When i was jogging, my legs were always what would keep me from being able to go further. One of my hopes is that this would help me strengthen my legs to build endurance. My second goal is to jog my first 5k in 8 weeks, its on January 29th.
This is going to be a pretty intense 6 weeks, but im real excited. Bob from the Biggest loser is the trainer on the videos. I look forward to my second day with Bob! Mondays and fridays are my rest days, but i will try to go on a brisk walk on those days, im afraid that if i dont do something every day then i may not stick to it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout