Wednesday, January 21, 2009

updates and prayer requests.

im slightly tired. feel like i have so much to do. but i love it all! even work! My supervisor decided it was time for me to learn the grill, so i have and i love it! its my favorite thing to do at work, time flies by so much more.

Syllabi are fearful things to look at. ive been avoiding them. but alas, when i am done with this i will be looking at them and then doing the work that is due tomorrow. tomorrow is again, the crazy day. 4 classes back to back. with a slight little breather break in between. ive figured out that on these days it is best to eat lunch before class because my History class is farther away and isnt over til 12:50.

I got a really good nap today. oh how i needed it! when the second you put your head on your pillow you pass out even with lights on and noise all around, you know that you were truly tired.

pray request:
1. that i would not stress myself out. that i would just take things minute to minute and not try to conquer the world.
2. That the Lords will be done in what i am to do this summer. I sent in the official applications for camps for the summer. there is one in Richardsville VA and one in Keystone FL. both run by Salvation Army. if either of those accept me it will be hard to decide which to do. while i would be close to home in richardsville, i think that would become a distraction so i dont know if that would be best. If God closes both of those doors, there is a camp in Samson Alabama that has said they would like to speak with me about the summer. I just want to see about those others first.

thats about it for me. love you all, call or email me or update your blogs! so that i can know whats goin on on ya'lls end.

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout