Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ken Castle

My dad is awesome! he cracks me up! Dont let him intimidate you, he's a softy....!

he has the funniest jokes, but only because they are so dang cheesy! and most of them dont make sense, but that is what makes you laugh because its Ken Castle and he is usually quiet and then bam, Random Joke Time!


i love it!
well, i can never really think of anything to get him. he is very hard to shop for. at least if you are on a tight budget...(which is good to have a dad like him when on a tight budget because he clips coupons for me and mails them to me!)

I wish i could fix up the house, repair everything from the roof, to the window ceil to the driveway, pay off all bills. One day i hope to be able to do these things...(aka, when i married, sorry future hubby, you will be repairing my dads house alot!!!)

there is one joke that he always throws in a conversation, but i know he really wishes he could go one day. He always throws in a joke something about Switzerland. no matter what it is, Switzerland is the answer. so while at this time i cannot send him on a vacation to switzerland, i can do one thing. i was in a book store today and its going out of business so everything was on clearance. i went to the travel section and i found a book on Switzerland. I dont know what he will say about this. we will see. I hope he likes it, it has a lot of pictures and maps and info on the different places. I think its pretty cool.

But one day! One day i hope to be able to treat my dad to something wonderful for all that he has done for me.
I love my Dad!

1 comment:

Pelt Family said...

this post made me tear up.

Blog Archive

new layout