Saturday, January 24, 2009

Madea

Im watching Madea's Family Reunion!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! and it feels good to get to relax with my friends.
michele, this is for you "Good Morn-ting!"

I think im wiggling into a good routine. i wake up and get ready so that i can be able to have at least a good 30 minutes with my Savior!
Work was giving me greif yesterday but all issues resolved, misunderstanding straightened out. so all is good
the last couple days i have been able to return to something i have missed oh so much! the GYM! its good to have that glorious pain back in my life! I really want to be able to build my strength and endurance and plan a rafting hiking camping trip for the future. i have discovered the beauty that is God's creation, and ever since then i have been longing to do more out there!

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout