Monday, January 19, 2009

I Love BCF!

While i greatly enjoyed my break and will miss you all much this truth still stands: It is so great to be back in Graceville!
I finally finished unpacking and rearanging and am settled in once again. Classes began this morning. I may have been a little nuts when i created this schedule but I think in the end it will be good because i have to be up and ready every morning for an 8am class (technically Tuesday and Thursday its 8:30...) This will be good because im done by 10am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and will then have all day to be AWAKE and do school work, or nap if i need to, or study or work. its BRILLIANT!
Tuesdays and Thursdays are a little crazy because i have 4 classes, on right after the other with Chapel thrown in the middle on Tuesdays.
I got my work schedule. I work Monday-Friday 4pm-close. dinner shift. Good stuff. that means i will get 20+ hours a week which is spectacular.

The plus of the week for having your own car.
When you go to church, you can drive yourself and not feel like a burden, AND you can load your car with people to go with you!!! I was able to bring a good friend of mine with me and i think i have about 3-4 takers for next week which is awesome!

Sleeping patterns are coming back, and im excited at my color co-ordination this semester and the fact that my roomie put things on her side of the walls which is spectacular because it really feels like home-ish now.

I was accepeted on Dorm Council for this semester and am excited about it. but i feel as though im not getting off on a good start on it because Dorm Counsil has been here meeting while i was in VA and so i am slightly behind. Im going to make name things for the doors and that will be awesome. I yall would pray for the Lord's guidence in this responsibility on DC because i will be getting the chance to lead a prayer group and well yeah. Its gonna be AWESOME!!

Update on Finances: I am able to get more loans this semester and so it is looking rather spectacular! im super excited! Ill keep you updated on that more often...

ALL IN ALL!!! GOD IS GREAT!! We had Chapel today and the house was packed! it reminded me of that Toby Mac song "Love is in the house and the house is packed, so much soul i left the back door cracked, Daddy always said that as a matter of fact when Love is in the house the house is packed!" and it just made me happy. Not that God wasnt with me in VA but i have a spot here that i have found solitude and its that place here where i can go whenever and be with Jesus and i got to return to that spot today and it was just REFRESHING!!! if that makes any sense....

well im off, they have new policies with the cafeteria and food and such and needing Id's and something about needing validation, and i must go take care of that....
plus i already have a test to go take.

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout