Wednesday, September 3, 2008

...update...break

i have realized that im on here too much, writing too much on this thing. i will now take this moment to say that my arm is doing well, still bruised, but what ever. i am ill today, just havent felt well all day...sinus junk i think. but i will be fine. school is great. i love it. but my job is kinda non existant. the lady went to the hospital the day before i was supposed to start the job and i think she had the baby, but she hasnt gotten back with me yet, since its been a lil over 2 weeks since hearing from her at all even after calling her a bunch, as much i know i would love that job, i must search for another. so im back on job hunt mode. i went to tallahassee this past weekend to visit some friends. that was awesome! im back at school now, i missed it so i am glad to be back!

now with all my updates done i shall say this that i will be taking a break from blogging and reading blogs for a week. possibly more, on wednesday of next week ill report back with if im continueing this. text me or call or emial me if needed. talk with you all in a week. love you

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout