Thursday, September 18, 2008

storytime with becky

i had been planning to go to the gym today since yesterday.
my friend that i was going to go with kinda bailed on me but i was still going to go so i asked another friend! so it was set, i was going to go work out, not that i needed a buddy, but its less lonely if your not the only one.
the last time i had been to the gym i had pushed myself more then ever before and was determined to do the same today.
sitting at dinner, my roommate asked if i wanted to walk to the store with her after dinner to get some muffin mix. i had a decision to make. i knew i wanted to go to the store because it was a beautiful night and i heart the outdoors! but if i went on this walk, which isnt a short one by any means, would i still go to the gym or would i count the walk as my workout for the day?
i hate making decisions so as i walked with my roomie to the store i contemplated in my head if i would still go to the gym. it was a good thing i went to the gym cause as i walked in the store i realized that i needed shampoo, toothpaste and safety pins(my backpack has a hole i must fix).
as we walked back from town in the pitch darkness, i decided to mess with my roomie who is afraid of the dark, or at least what might lerk in the shadows, by mentioning off handedly certain parts of certain scary movies about things that happen in the dark....that was really funny...

anywho, as we got closer to the school my friend that i was going to go to the gym with called me, and i decided at that moment that i would go to the gym still.
im glad i did because i really dont feel tired from it, i just feel pretty good, slightly in pain from crunches(definitly didnt remember them hurting this much) and my legs kinda feel like jello from the eliptical(30 minutes, top resistance).
i cant really notice a difference in my appearence from my working out and trying to eat healthy, but on the inside i can, i just feel more healthy. and i have reallized that i need to up the water intake because i was getting dehydration headaches and was just lacking in the H2O department. and i have decided to go on a break from sweets(i really like doing this) for 30 days. tis a fun time!
so the end of my story is that i had a decision, i waited til the last moment to make it, and i enjoyed going to the gym! it was awesome! and i loved the walk because i rarely get to have conversations with my roomie about pointless stuff or even really meaningful stuff and that is what happened on our little walk....o did i mention that as we turned a corner, two little dogs ran up to attack us! (they were ankel biters)

well i have some more math to do so i must go to take care of that....alas, my and geometry do not mix....

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout