Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy awesomeness!!!

my spiritual formations professor has given us a suggested way to do a devo. where we pray first, chatt with God, and then we ask specifically for Him to reveal something to you in the passage you read for the day. a passage that is not random and that is a chapter or more.

God has been revealing things to me lately and placing certain things on my heart. i have just had a desire to know him more.
today i specifically prayed for wisdom. wisdom on who God really is. wisdom on what i need to get straight with Him. wisdom is what i asked for. just after that i began to read from my passage for today. it was proverbs 2, as i am currently reading through Proverbs...
THIS was the passage for my devotion today.

if you have gone to the site and read that then you know what i am speaking of when i say that God is STINKIN AWESOME! so faithful!
CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!

i heart learning!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the Address is Hartford Alabama. I'll get you the address and directions if you would like

Blog Archive

new layout