Tuesday, September 2, 2008

nothing to worry about...

i havent cryed over missing people in awhile, until last night, when i was emailing a friend, and about five minutes ago i held back some tears as i read something from a friend. im not homesick. im just people sick. i miss being around you all. "you never know what you got until its gone". and though yall might not be gone, i am, and i thank God for helping me to fully appreciate all of you, even though i had to leave you to do so. my heart hurt today. but im ok, it will pass. phone calls r hard at times, because i just want to hear yall and talk with yall, but then i realize that i miss you all. i get excited to read your blogs and i laugh at your stories. i can hear you speak as i read them. today, i wish i could have taken yall with me to school. Who wants to come to BCF!!!????!?!?!?! its an awesome school! rather affordable for a school!! any takers?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey becky.
i know what it feels like to be people sick.
i was just talking with a friend about how loving people always involves pain. but it's worth it to know the love.
and Jesus went through a lot of pain to show us that He loved us.
so I'm praying tonight that Jesus' love will come and soothe your hurting heart.
love you,
linz

beckers said...

thank you linz! love you!

Josh and Jadey said...

Becky the feeling goes both ways. We definitely miss you and I often times find myself hearing your wonderful laugh. Or should I say seeing your red face from lack of oxygen from laughing. We look forward to your holiday break, in the mean time I play Dutch Blitz to remind me of you!!

Kristen said...

Becky, that's so funny you say we should all move to the same community. annie was just talking about that with us and the quanns...another one of her and melissa's ideas (it's up there with the chaining self to toilet to avoid school, haha) anyway, I LOVE YOU TOO!! <3

Blog Archive

new layout