Monday, September 22, 2008

gigattattgig

its not giberish.
"God Is Good All The Time All The Time God Is Good."

ive heard those words and said them myself quite often. but i just heard them out of my sister-in-christ who is hurting right now. I sometimes forget the true meaning and impact that those words have. Its those words that we must all cling to when hurting and when at peace. when happy and when sad.
our God is the only TRUE God! There is none like Him! He is constant and His love is unconditional! He is there for us ALL the time even when we have turned our back on Him, He is still faithful and He still loves us no matter what!
though this is true, we all may still feel pain. but those words are healing. they are words of strength. When we feel the pain, we must cling to these words. i might sound simple, you might not agree with me. but as i look around at the pain that life is throwing at some of my friends, or the frustrations and worry and watever it is that life is throwing at me, its that phrase, those 12 words, that bring me hope! and i know He will provide. He will provide everything that i need. He will provide me with the strength to get through the day even when i feel like the world is against me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout