Monday, September 29, 2008

in biology class...

yeah, i know, im on the internet in class, but we are talking about genetics, which happens to be the only thing from biology that i know and understand so its all good, i can hear and understand what he is saying!

i am very excited that this is my last class of the day! but, i must say i have felt sorta not myself all day, after my math class this morning i went back to bed at 10am and did not awake until 1pm. i guess i needed the sleep, weird thing is that i got a good amount of sleep this weekend, ok well im off, i shouldnt really be on the internet...

oh

THANK YOU to my dear sunday school class! i miss you guys and my spirits were brighted when i recieved the care-package today! love you all and will see you in December!!!
Thank You Jason and Tracee and everyone!!!, oh Bethanee, your pictures ware beautiful and are now a part of my dorm wall! love you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

new layout