Sunday, October 4, 2009

12:30am

Its amazing how the Lord works in your life when you really don't think it will happen.

Before i begin speaking in riddles that confuse you more than is necessary let me just share with you what I'm talking about. I'm going to back up to about two weeks ago.

Tuesday night, September 22nd, 2009

I had been really struggling to hear the Lord's direction and know what is will was for a few things that have been going on, such as; Where to attend church, how i should take care of my license (long story, it just exprired...), and the biggie that I will share with you a little bit later.

I kept praying about it, asking other ppl about what I should do. But I just wanted to hear the Lord's opinion. I just wanted to know what His will was. And for weeks I just couldn't hear Him. I had no peace about anything.

(There is so much involved in whats been going on in my heart and life lately that this will definitely have to be a two or three part post. For now, I will focus on what the Lord showed me on September 22nd.)

I was laying in my bed, i had decided on the 16th that I needed to clear everything unnecessary out of my mind. So I took a month break off of going on facebook and from posting any blogs. I had realized that that was where I had begun to turn for encouragement and advice, which isnt bad, i just didnt want for it to become a habit. I needed to just hear the Lord, i needed to take my problems or concerns to Him, find my worth and encouragement from Him.

I continued to pray, and still nothing until Tuesday night(kinda wednesday morning, but it was still Tuesday to me). I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep. I was tired, i just couldnt get to sleep. My roommate tried to get me to do some sorta breathing exercise to get me to calm down cause i was semi hyper. that didnt work. I tried to just close my eyes and see if i would just fade off. but that didnt work either. My mind was racing, it was running through a bunch of stuff, and i didnt really know what i was thinking, i just knew that details were being put together. Then i realized that i should probably write this down so i got up and wrote down everything in my head. Figuring out all these little details and making sure i could get them out on paper so I wouldnt loose them.

I took a step back when I was finished and realized what had just happened. The Lord had figured out and shown me everything! All the answers that I had been searching for for weeks, everything i had been concerned about that I had given to the Lord. Everything that was just clouding my mind, God had just taken care of it!

man, can you say GOD IS GOOD!!

I then tried to go to bed again, thinking it was done, but my mind was then so excited, and my heart was still racing at what i had just experienced that i couldnt sleep and more ideas and things just kept flowing through my mind! it was the coolest thing! God was like, "Why are you in bed? Get up, i have so much more to show you!"

Ya'll, im so psyched!

I love that I serve a Lord who doesnt give up on me. I love that the God I love is so faithful even when we are at our lowest. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!!

No comments:

new layout