Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Off for a couple weeks...

"What do you have to do to drift, NOTHING"
thats something the speaker today mentioned, and it got me thinking.
My heart feels as though it is drifting from the Lord. I do my devo's but there is no substance in them. I have been and am currently seeking direction on a few things in my life, but for some reason, i cant hear the Lord. i dont have his peace in any decisions, i dont know if there is something going on in my heart that i need to give over, i just know ive been praying, been seeking and nothing is happening, so im cutting everything out. Im gonna take a break from facebook, from the blog world, from everywhere that i have been turning to for advise because i just want to hear what the Lord thinks. i just want to hear his voice in my life directing my every move. so, i shall be back on in a month, if yall need to get ahold of me or have prayer concerns, please call or text me! [like when baby Moses comes, someone text me...? :) ]
love you all and cant wait to see some of you in December!

No comments:

new layout