Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Direction

How i wish that the Lord was like mapquest.
that you could just type in your questions (the address). and click the button and there would pop out the directions for what to do next.
Im seeking direction from the Lord as to wether to stay at the church i am currently at or wether im to go to another church. dont get me wrong, i love the church im attending. i love the people, i love the kids and working with them when i do.
I dont know what to do. One minute i felt compelled to begin a bible study with the girls, certain that i was where the Lord wanted me, and then no joke, I just have no peace about being there anymore. I know that im needed where i am. I just dont know if it is where the Lord wants me anymore. and i dont know why that is. I dont know if it is because of me, or soemthing i need to fix within myself. I just wish the Lord with grant me some clarity.

I think im searching and asking a seeking Him with my whole heart, seeking for the answer with my whole heart. but i must not be to not know the answer right? what am i doing wrong?

This is not a storm, i dont think. but i do know that not knowing what the Lord is trying to say to me or if He is trying to say anything to me is driving me crazy.
For now ill keep taking it step by step. I dont have the heart to leave if i dont know why or where else im to go.

No comments:

new layout