Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thinking ahead...

I know it is only September, but i am finding myself needing to think ahead for winter break and next summer. Just to get a rough plan.
I love doing camps, (and i need to devote more timeto praying about this) but im thinking that this summer is going to be one closer to home.
I could still do a camp, there is a sister camp of the camp i worked at this past summer that is located in Virginia, im going to apply there and see what happens, I am also going to call the elementary schools in and around Stafford to see if i can sit in on some of their classes at the end of the year and during summer school. Just some ideas to float around in the head. So the summer job search is officially underway!
so much fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are you sitting in elementary schools to observe and see what it is like? If so you are welcome to come to my room and observe anytime. I can also get some other teachers to let you observe in theirs as well. Just let me know!

beckers said...

yep, i have to observe class settings for 50hrs as a part of a class and to get into the teaching department. im excited to observe your class, when does it let out for winter break?

beckers said...

and for summer break too....?

new layout