Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Time Has Come

It's HERE!!!
Tomorrow is the day!!
Im beside myself with excitement and nervousness.
i have no words.
If you would like to know what to pray for:
  1. Im nervous right now about my flights. about making them because of all the snow out there and the fact that its still coming down. and that im going to be doing all this alone, the whole international flying thing.
  2. 20 hours in a plane and a few hours in an airport: words from Brandon Heath's song "Give me your eyes" come to mind often but more so when at the airport and on the plane. Please pray that i will not be so focused on the ministry im heading to that i miss the ministry infront of my face during those 20+ hours.
  3. the ministry over in Abidjan and all we will be helping with and doing there.
  4. James and Lanelle George, the missionaries we are helping, Mr James is the one that will be getting us from the airports and just for strength and rest for him as he will be just as exhausted as we will be.
  5. Please pray with me that i will rest in the Lord and be emptied of myself so that i may be filled with Him, that it would be HIM that gets all the glory. from all that i say and do and that I would be sensitive to Him and His direction.

No comments:

new layout