Thursday, December 10, 2009

another semester closes out!

Had you asked me in High School what my future would hold for me, college would not have been on the radar. fast forward 4+ years and here i sit in my dorm room having completed my THIRD SEMESTER!!! and unfathomable dream coming true! I feel blessed at the privilege of being where God has me, all i can do is grin from ear to ear!!

Finals are OVER!!! AMEN!!! I was hoping to have straight A's for the first time in my life this semester, but alas, I have a B in Math, kinda bummed cause it was REALLY CLOSE to and A!! But im thankful for the grades i have and am so glad the semester of insanity has come to a close.
Spending the last few days here with my two best friends, one of which is my roomie, Leah, who is moving out :( its been a day of just us 3! Monday night we dragged Liz's bed into Leah and my room, one big continuous sleepover, less sleep but great times! cherishing every moment though so thats good :)

No more work this week, cleaning and packing are in store for tomorrow. i have to get my brakes fixed but ill hopefully be on the road by Friday. Ill be stopping in North Carolina at Fort Bragg to visit my Bro and Sis-in-Law! So excited to see them, havent seen them in a while so this is gonna be awesome!

Was reading today in Psalm 101. You should read it. some powerful stuff that is said simply, but after much thought i think you will find it to not be as simple as you might think it is.

And lastly for tonight, I leave for Africa a week from Sunday!!!! (yes, that means the day after the Pelt Christmas party! So excited, watchin some of my fav. kiddos and then the next day its PEACE OUT! gotta fly over the ocean! No biggie!!!) plenty of time to sleep will be had in one of my two 10hr flights. There is one person on the team that i know, we worked together this past summer, and it was weird, we ended up having basically the same dream on the same night and she called me this morning and we had a smidge of a freak out session at the thought that its coming up so soon!!!

so thats it for me. love you all and see you soon!!

No comments:

new layout