Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Long 2009, Hello 2010

in about 8 minutes it will be 2010! Where has this year gone?
2009 has hands down been the MOST awesome, stretching, difficult, sad, wonderful, stressful, humbling, calming, amazing years of my life. I believe that I have experienced every emotion possible at least once, and in most cases, many times throughout the Year. I wouldn't trade it for anything, though!
God has revealed himself to me more this year then ever before. I have never been closer to my Savior and Look forward to what He has instore for me in 2010.
The 2009 chapter of the Story has such intricate details, that I seriously would never in a million years be able to finish writing it all out. Ive not even fully processed it all, and here it is, almost over.
I chuckle to myself as i was thinking about everything. I think that if there is one thing that the Lord has accomplished/is accomplishing in my life this year, it would be that He has helped me to Hand HIM the Pen of my LIFE! And i say that HE has accomplished that because its only by His grace and strength that I could do it.

No comments:

new layout