Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finals Week

One final today, 3 next monday and 2 next tuesday.
Camp Victory Teen Retreat this weekend.
My roommate moves out most of her stuff this Saturday :(
then after finals are done, we will hang out the rest of the week till we all go home for winter break.
Dont know if im getting a roommate for next semester or not. Im ok with not having one, but im also ok with having a new one. i should find out in January.
Crazy stressishness, not really, i should be stressed right now with everything that Ive got to do between now and next Tuesday, but im not. its great! well, i gotta go study
love you all, see you next Sunday at church, hopefully!

Oh, and BIG NEWS!!!! ALL the funds are provided now! not all is in the bank yet, gotta make that trip, tomorrow maybe? and the Plane ticket is bought, i will be flying out of Dulles on the 20th and will be making two stops, in Boston and in Belgium, before reaching Abidjan. Its the fo real deal! I should get my Visa and Maleria pills today too! Thank you for your prayers! God is so more the Amazing! He is so more then words could ever express. In chapel today, one of the songs we sang had the lyrics "Show me your heart, Show me your ways, Show me your glory" i had to smile because He has already shown Himself so much already! Though, I know i could never grow tired of seeing His glory shown. :)

And one last thing, please pray, there is an opportunity for a summer thing that i have an interview for tomorrow, which is kinda perfect since its before going back to Camp Victory for the weekend. Please pray that the Lord would direct this interview and that He would show me what im supposed to do. I really really want to be able to do this, but I dont FULLY know if God wants me too, havent got any red flags though.

K time to take my english final...peace

No comments:

new layout