Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday

Last night after work, my friend Bree and I drove to Jacksonville. we are staying at her house this weekend, i had to take a class in town today. glad thats over. wasnt bad, but wasnt fun.
Highlight of the day!!! I was able to read Captivating during our breaks. I love that book. Its really speaking to my heart and challenging me to view the Lord and my relationship with Him more seriously.
When i returned, well, i just feel drained today... but didnt want that to damper my day in Jville so we went out for dinner. We went to a place called MiMi's Cafe, SO GOOD!!!! it was delicious and so much food! leftovers are great! Two meals in one!
Weekly Fitness Update:
So i havent weighed myself in awhile, i assumed i was still the same wieght, but nope, lost 9 more pounds!!!!
i woke up every morning last week, except thurday, at 6am for my morning walk/jog. its great fun. i get to see the sunrise every morning and it has just become a great start to the day!

Prayer Request: Pray that in the last two weeks of school i can pull it through strong and get what neeeds to get done, done and done well. Please pray that as it gets closer to the summer, God will really prepare my heart and the hearts of all involved this summer, for me and the staf to be open vessels and that we will have discernment and wisdom about how to teach and understand and communicate with the kids, and for us us to be able to work well together, and lastly for the kids that come to have open hearts and clear understanding of the Lord and what is taught.

Im inspired by paul to say, "I thank God for every rememberance of you" love you all.

No comments:

new layout