Thursday, April 2, 2009

Im in Tally for the night and tomorrow. I drove through the crazy wind and rain this morning to hang out with my Friend Kelsey and her family. We definitely ventured out in the crazy weather for Diary Queen, and definitely got the ice cream for free because their machines were not working!  Amen for FREE stuff!!!   Oh how i love having multiple families. Kelsey's family is letting me do my laundry!  its really exciting!  I am pretty much excited about this!  And extremely grateful!  
Kelsey's BF Chad, who is also a really good friend of mine and michele's from camp, is coming to Tally tomorrow so i will get to see him for a bit. plus I'm going to my friend Katie's for Lunch.  
 My friend, Michaela, is in FSU's Circus which has a show tomorrow night that i am thinking bout going to, i mean, go to the Circus or go back to Graceville.....um  im pretty sure im going to the Circus!  
Trips to Tally are always great because there is never nothing to do!   
well, love you all. 
If ya'll are maybe wondering how you could pray for me, pray for boldness in sharing my faith. i can talk the talk but when it comes to actually approaching and witnessing to people, sharing my testimony with them, or the Gospel with them, i get scared and reason my way out of it. I want so much for them to just get it and understand and know it all so that i wont have to explain further. I need boldness. how can i desire a life of missions and ministry if i cant even tell my neighbor about the Lord and all he has done for me!   

No comments:

new layout