Monday, April 27, 2009

registering....aka, the most stressful thing ever

I planned out my schedule. or what i thought would be my schedule, before i went to advising today...

most of the schedule i wanted is still good, but my advisor showed me what else i need to take before i can get into the teaching program and then she let me know that i need to take my general knowledge test before Fall 2010 (which is closer then you might realize). and i have to take a Jterm class where i go to a school to look over a class for 50 hours.

Its stressful to think about it all. i know its all going to be spaced out. but i realized today that this fall i will have to take 17 hours(6 classes), work 20 hours a week, make time for church and homework and a real life and not loose my friends by not being able to hang out with them or have any classes with them. I know God has my back, He knows what is going to happen and will see me through it, just the thought of it all has me kinda freaking out in my mind.

i know, i know, Welcome to College Becky!

No comments:

new layout