Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Words from the wise anyone?

My dear friends who are wiser then me and have already learned life's awesome little-big lessons. I have a question for you...
How did you guard your heart when you first started to like or be attracted to the men in your life that are now your husbands? (I'm asking specifically about that relationship because its obviously been the one that stuck!)
you know, when they started flirting with you (or were you the one that initiated it?), what was your reaction at first? how did that flow into a relationship? how did that flow from a friendship to a serious deal? Did you ever feel inadequate or undeserving of the guy, or kinda feel ashamed that you even liked them because you couldnt see them as "the one"? if that last part about being ashamed is true, was it because they were a goof ball or was it cause they were immature, or not spiritually where you would have hoped they would be?
please impart your wisdom on me! i beg of you!!!
i know...random...but thats me.

No comments:

new layout