Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 28

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------UPDATE on APRIL 5, 2012----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this entry, you will find that I once participated in Yoga. I have since ceased doing thisbecause I believe that it is not honoring to the Lord. If you would like to read why, please go to this blog entry. As the Holy Spirit continues renewing my mind with His truth, I pray to be able to respond with obedience so that the name of Jesus Christ is honored and glorified by not only my words, but actions as well.

Saturday:
again, did not do the video. ill go back to it soon. its just a frustrating thing and im slowly working through it. but i went on another walk/jog with the dog. and did some yoga to stretch out my muscles...still sore.

internally im still frustrated with stuff, but i cant let that stop me. i have to keep going. with all the PT had told me floating around in my head, and all the feeling of being embarrassed by how much i was doing wrong and how little i was able to do, my mind keeps analysizing it over and over, its been distracting me so bad i havent even been able to do a legit quiet time. but i had enough of that last night, before i went to bed i just word vomitted all over my journal. starting from a passage i was reading in Nehemiah, talking about it and how it was connecting for me, and then a tangent came and i flowed with that. i don't know if i have hashed it all out yet with the Lord.
Ive got the Pelt's in my mind now, whenever i think about giving up. Thanks Tracee and Jason for talking me off my "ledge" the other night. The Lord is really useing your words to help me keep going and not stop.

PS: Why did this, such an essencial thing to living, have to be a way for Satan to possibly have a foothold. ordinarily, if i see an area that has this possibility, i would chunk it out of my life... cant really chuck out food or excersize from my life though...thats just asking for defeat. but it needs to not be SO prevelent in my mind!

No comments:

new layout