Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans=Change

WELL, i was supposed to go to Texas for Thanksgiving, but plans have changed and well, im in G-ville for Thanksgiving now.
There is a possiblity that I could go to see my Sister Kimmy who will be visiting with her Hubby at her Hubby's side of the family in Naples, but thats 9 hours away, dont know how the car will do on that trip so, not really a bad thing, i might just be stayin here for break. A little Jesus and me time, Good! He can share with me His plans for the summer then!
Which, FYI, could possibly be coming home for the summer. I dont know though. Im applying to like 6 different camps/other things, we shall see how it goes.

Went to a wedding this weekend, got to see the wonderful Michele Marks! Plus many other wonderful people from when i worked with Global. Pretty exciting, the Bride was Gorgeous, the Groom had a classicly awesome look on his face when he saw his bride walking down the aisle to him, the face of "Nothing else in this world matters right now cause im dilariously happy" look. Beautiful wedding! Congradulations Josh and Amy NEAL!!! AHH they are a Mr. and Mrs now!!

oh, and!!! I got bit by a dog this weekend. Friday, i arrived in Tally to a friends house who i was meeting so we could drive the rest of the way down to Orlando for the wedding. I had hugged everyone and went to hug her dad who was sitting on the couch, not noticing her evil tempermental dog that he was hiding in his lap, neck left wide open because of this, dog snapped and now i have a massive bandaid on my neck covering the nasty mark on my neck...twas deep, but didnt need stitches, or i didnt have time to see if it did so ey, what ev)

No comments:

new layout