Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!

Its been a week since I sent out all my support letters for Africa and I was so encouraged to go to my mail box and see those envelopes in the lil box. my mailbox was stuffed!!!!

Ive decided to post a progress report of the support.
as of 11-3-09; $170 has been donated!

Plane ticket right now is at $2330 (cheapest i could find)
added to the trip expenses $500
Total needed $2830
Total Provided $170
Total still needed $2660

Thank you for sending your support if you have! its such a blessing! Please continue to pray!
We serve the God of miracles! Im excited to see how HE will provide!

love you all!

2 comments:

Amy Warr said...

getting those envelopes back in the mail is definitely made of awesome. praying for you!

beckers said...

thanks amy!

new layout