Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random Panic Over

I dont know what it is, but rather all of a sudden i just got overtaken by worry.
I know the Lord will provide for this trip if it is His will that I go, which I truly believe it is because of how He has affirmed that so far. Just for some reason, Ive momentarily become overwelmed thinking that there could be a possibility that it wont happen.
I believe it is a mix of things, like my realistic-thinking friend who mentioned it to me (not that she was being mean, but she just tells it like it is, she still prays with me for the trip to be provided for, but she is just the type of person that likes to be prepared for all things, so making me aware of the possibity of it not happening is why she said it). It could also be the fact that I just looked up airfare again and the seats are filling on the planes...

Things I keep reminding myself of:
  • God's Will, God's Bill
  • the song "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord"
  • the fact that i have thought all this out already, the outcomes of it happening and not happening, so why am i freaked out now? I have no reason to be
  • Focus on School for now. Your brain cant handle focusing on everything else.
  • From the Beginning of this, I have been saying that I am going to pray with CONFIDENCE that the Lord can and will show up! Satan's just yankin my chain!

FREAK OUT TIME IS OVER! for now. The Lord will provide for what is in His will. I will rest tonight in that.

No comments:

new layout