Wednesday, May 20, 2009

.

A Place in God's Family
"But as many as received Him, to them He gave
the right to become children of God." John 1:12

that is the theme for Camp Victory this summer.(the camp im working for)

i just realized that i have to come up with a devo for each night with my cabin, and i need to bounce ideas, i would like to to try to incorporate the theme in with them. but i dont know how to really go about doing that. im up for whatever ideas or suggestions. I will be focusing prayer towards this until i go, so if you would like to pray along with me, i would like to be ready for my first group of campers, because each camper only has one week, they dont have time for me to mess up and so im praying that God will show me what He wants me to say to my campers.
thanks all,
love you much!

No comments:

new layout