Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freshman year: COMPLETED!!!!

Its 3am right now, so technically as i speak of "today" its really my "tomorrow" but for the sake of sanity, today=May 12, 2009

Today was a great day because today ended my stress and my craziness as i COMPLETED my FIRST year of COLLEGE!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! im so excited! no more stress. i no longer wish to pull my hair out!
Reflecting for a minute, it has been a crazy year, o so much learned, o so much done.

Not excited to say good bye to my peeps but im looking forward to camp and am excited for next semester but am SO going to ENJOY this BREAK from SCHOOL!!!!!!

love you all, thank you for your support! you rock!
(and in case you are wondering why im up at 3am. we had a midnight breakfast thing that our President, Vice President and another big name guy for our school SERVED US!!!!! and afterwards my friend Liz showed me about 3 hours worth of documentaries and such from "Invisible Children" Go to thier site, its crazy. invisiblechildren.com)

k good night!

No comments:

new layout