Monday, May 19, 2008

Today is THE day!!!

WE LEAVE TODAY!!! its FINALLY HERE!!!

in 45 minutes from this moment we (michele and i) will be leaving with Ms. Patti and Tony to drop tony off and then head to the AIRPORT!!! this is NUTS!!! i am so excited for this summer!!!

i will be blogging so stay tuned, the only reason that i wouldnt be blogging is if the airport says i cant take my computer with me...that would stink!
i am off to get ready to go!!

oh and funny story, so i was putting my suitcase in the car yesterday and the wheel broke and created a hole! not cool! so thanks to my mom, we found a suitcase at walmart, that almost didnt fit my stuff in it...but i made it squish as Michele, Kristen, and Mrs. Patti looked on and laughed as i tried to suish everything i had had in my ginormous bag to the new differently sized slightly smaller bag...needless to say, it was interesting!

2 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! The kids miss you already!

Pelt Family said...

you better keep those blogs a coming.

new layout