Thursday, May 8, 2008

11 DAYS!!!

Today i completed my file transfering. (i moved all my documents, pictures, music, etc. from my home computer to my laptop)
after needing to find it a new battery, then a new charger, and an external harddrive, i finally finished it all off today by adding the pics from my camera to the computer so i will have space for the summer.
it was a long process that was shortened by the brilliance of my tech savy friend Kristen Marks!
bless you!!

Michele and I depart in 11 days to Georgia.
if you would like to know the specific dates and locations of where we will be, here is a lil list for you.

Camp Schedule

May 19-23 Orientation- Global Retreat Center (Georgia)
May 26-30 Camp 1- Shocco Springs (Alabama)
June 2-6
Camp 2-Global Retreat Center (Georgia)
June 9-13 Camp 3-Laguna Beach (Florida)
June 16-20
Camp 4-Eagle Eyrie (Virginia)
June 21-25
Camp 5-Shocco Springs (Alabama)
June 25-29 Camp 6-Shocco Springs (Alabama)
June 30-July 7 Reorientation Break/Team Building (Georgia)
July 8-11
Camp 7-Cohutta Springs (Georgia)
July 14-18
Camp 8-Bradenton (Florida)
July 21-25 Camp 9-Blue Ridge (North Carolina)
July 28-Aug. 1
Camp 10-Twin Lakes (Mississippi)
August 4-8 Camp 11-Laguna Beach (Florida)

im rather EXCITED! to say the least...

No comments:

new layout