Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ode to the Garmans!!

i never thought i would highlight anyone in my blog, but ey, its worth it!


Annie, Colby, Darcy, Haley!


(yes, i got the pic from your blog!!! heheh)
i know that if you are reading this you are probably like, "oh come on Becky, your such a sap!"

well i dont care!

i dont get to tell them this enough so here goes!

Thank you so much for everything! you have meant so much too me and I love you all dearly! I could always come to you with anything and i know that wont change when you go to iceland/when i go to college, it will just be slightly more difficult with you in another country and not just across route 1.

this is so not goodbye! as ive said before, i dont like that word AT ALL!

But you've been in my life for so long that i cant picture it with out you all in it on a regular basis! no longer will i be able to pop in on annie and the girls for the sake of randomness, or bug colby at work with questions or nonsense!

well, i have so much to say, but yet not really, it wouldnt make sense right now.

thanks for being so Amazing, and for teaching me so much and welcoming me into your Home, and for being there for me since day one! I thank God for bringing you into my life!

dont let the girls forget me, cause that would stink!!!

love you!!!!!!!!!


Good luck in Iceland! I know that God will use you in awesome and wonderful ways there! keep blogging too!

No comments:

new layout