Monday, May 19, 2008

the end of our first day

so i cant be on here long, just wanted you all to know that we arrived safely as did everyone else, we were the lasts to arrive at the mountain and were greated with hugs and hellos and a few scared faces at my enthusiasm...heheh
(apparently those that know me have been *warning* everyone about my energy...this is funny to me, i hope i live up to the standard now set for me!!!)

we have begun the process of overloading the cranium. this will continue all week and it will be nuts! im so excited! i love this! its just plain amazing! i dont know how often i will be able to blog but this is a start!

love you all!

2 comments:

Annie B. said...

Becky, I have been trying to call you...you must have your phone cancelled for the summer, huh? Well, it was good to hear from you. I feel SO bad...when you guys came over, I didn't even say goodbye to Michele! I totally forgot that was my goodbye with HER , too.! I was feeling so exhausted...I just needed to lay down so bad. I AM SO SORRY, MICHELE! I love you and will miss you much as well. I'm sorry our goodbye was so quick and short. I really didn't want to drag it out and get emotional. I love you adn hope to keep up with you guys this summer through the blog!!

beckers said...

phone is only temporarily off. it will be back on, and since micheles phone has no service on the mountain, if kristen marks is reading this, please email us the AI results! love you all!

new layout