Sunday, May 11, 2008

8 DAYS!!!!!!

so today i actually made it to church, (sorry for not the last couple weeks, babys christening and then a ball game hindered my coming to church, but were both awesome events!!!!)

this week is a week of lasts for me. last sunday school. last monday night bible study. last tuesday night pillar youth group. last wednesday night stafford youth group. and then next sunday will be my last sunday at Stafford Baptist. last time to see colby and annie and the girls for about 2 YEARS! im probably gonna tear up alot this week. its my last week with the kids at work, with friends, family. its kinda crazy. ive never had such a bitter sweet feeling in my life! Im so EXCITED for the summer, and for school, but im not a good goodbyer...i hate doing it. infact i usually avoid it at all possibilities.

That you to my wonderful most fav. sunday school class ever for this morning...while i didnt really know how to react to all the good stuff being said, it was encourageing. thank you for everything Jason & Tracee! you are AMAZING! and im gonna miss you and the kids like crazy!!!!

If there is one thing I will miss, it will be my Stafford Baptist Family, and all who are connected to it.

i gotta save my tears for later so this is as far as i write tonight about this whole goodbye thing.

so until i regain composure...

No comments:

new layout