Friday, July 9, 2010

F.

Well, im off tomorrow for a week in Lynchburg, VA. Studentz Camp 2010 is my destination. once im done here at CWAC for the day, i will be off to pack and get ready.
Prayer Request:
Lord, make me invisible. Lord, be the only one that is visible this week. May the words that come from my mouth be Your words. May You be glorified in all that happens. Break down our walls, reveal to each of us Your Truth. May we come face to face with you this week and unable to leave unchanged. Help me to lay aside selfishness, pride, any thing that is of me and my desires. Help me to lean on you and you alone for strength, for joy, for wisdom, for discernment. Lord. Wipe out everything that is blocking us from seeing Your heart and following Your will, example, and commands.

No comments:

new layout