Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update of Life!

Recently, I have been going through, and am not currently completely out of, a period of slight depression, though i dont know for sure that its depression, just felt really low...lower then dirt.

But one day last week lifted my spirits when i got to talk with my sister from Hawaii! The Lord is moving greatly in her life and the whole conversation was so encouraging and amazing, God answers PRAYER!!! Please keep her in your prayers.

my angst is gone for the most part. While the Lord works out my kinks, Im trying to focus on finishing this semester strong. There is much to be excited for that is coming up in the near future such as Completing the semester, being a part of my friend April's wedding, going back to Stafford for the summer where i will be doing 2 things, sitting in on classes in elementary schools, and interning with Pillar! im thrilled to be able to work along side my wonderful church family! and i am excited to see all your beautiful faces!

No comments:

new layout