Monday, March 15, 2010

"If only" will happen.

I look around and through my life. at what excites me most. what is that hobby or thing that the Lord has placed before me that i love and desire to do more then anything else.
BE OUTSIDE!!!
I love the outdoors. i love the smell, the sights, the sounds. i love walking in the woods or up a mountain side, camping, canoeing, crawl around in muddy caves. I desire to be able to rock climb, kayak for real, splunk without fear, run an entire mile without dying...
nothing excites me more then reading, seeing, or hearing about these things. and when i get to do them, its so beyond words! so amazing! the day that i can finally climb rocks and wiggle into the smallest of spaces will be a great day.
I currently feel so limited by so much and am trying to work on the day to day things. its so hard to see and not be able to do what your heart and soul really long to do.
Im praying that i will one day be no longer limited by my physical self, that i can finally enjoy God's beautiful creation to its absolute fullest. fearless of being a bother or hinderance or to big and not strong enough.
It will happen. the day will come.
I will be physically fit and healthy and able.
(i just wish i knew if i was actually doing this right...bcf should hire trainers, build a rockwall and install a pool pronto!)

No comments:

new layout