Monday, March 1, 2010

Speedy General Update.

  • Truth Project is going well. I'm learning a lot, need to be able to retain it.
  • Major test this Friday in a class in which the professor is known for his KILLER tests...little bit freaked out.
  • Had a meeting for Peru this past Friday, cant wait to share with y'all the details!
  • doing a retreat at camp victory this weekend.
  • Still have ABSOLUTELY no clarity on the summer. on any aspect of it. Its in God's hands and He hasn't really communicated with me much about it.
  • went to Tallahassee this past weekend to try on bridesmaid dresses for a friends wedding i will be in this May. {Welcome to the Bridal College of Florida :)
  • I officially am car less as of today and am completely OK with that. It was truly God's plan. its a done deal now.
  • seriously praying about how to reduce my student Loan debt and stop having to use student loans all together. I don't want to have anything hinder me from serving the Lord.
  • I'm at a stand still with this weight loss thing, please pray i will be able to find time to commit to working out. i havent gained anything, im just in a limbo state.
  • I really want to be doctrinally sound. not completely sure how to go about this, what are the main doctrinal things i can begin to look at?

No comments:

new layout