Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update:

  • It snowed in Graceville this past Friday, just after i left for a dnow. but it was the fluffy white stuff. about 2 inches of it. the natives went crazy having never seen snow before and it was funny. it was gone by the next day.
  • I lead a group of seven 7th grade girls this past weekend in a DNow in Tallahassee. it was great! I am praying that as i desire to crave the word of God, they will to.
  • Im researching the Aboriginal people of Australia for a paper.
  • Though i greatly enjoy learning the material in my classes, the reading is overwelming and i am having trouble finding time to really be able to get it all done. I think i love "Breather" time too much. Trying to work on discipline. Scripture of the week is 1 Cor. 9:24-27.
  • Trying to learn just a couple words and such of spanish, try and freshen up on what i learned in high school. Preppin for Peru! the trip is lookin like its gonna be so interesting...I have a meeting next friday bout the details, cant wait to update you on the in's and out's of it.
  • Just found out that my Brother Jimmy is leaving in March for a year deployment to Afghanistan. I really respect our military and what they do to serve our country. I just selfishly wish Jimmy didnt have to go. Please keep him and my sister-in-law(his wife) Sophia in your prayers. theyve been married 2 years and have only been able to live together about 7 months of that time. He's been out of the states on various deployments for at least 6 or more years. I miss him, so i cant even begin to fathum how Sophia is doing.
  • Alot of you have been in my thoughts lately, its crazy. I wonder if the Lord places ppl on our minds to remind us to pray for them. hope all of you are doing well, know that when the you pop in my mind im liftin ya up in prayer.
  • life is chaos.

No comments:

new layout