Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy days...

I must admit, im not doing well with time management. im managing to get by with getting things done, everything except working out. which is not cool and i want to work it in the schedule somewhere but with Jesus Time, Classes, Homework, Work, Church, Truth Project, Dorm Council, Prayer Group, and sleeping there is just not much time left over....I even have been pushing my Jesus time back and finding myself having to hurry through it, its been a good 2 weeks since ive just been able to sit with my Savior. I havent missed a day getting in His word, but i feel the drag sometimes.
Dont get me wrong, im not sad, or down or anything, Just BUSY!!! Our President(of the school, ...hhaha just clarifying...) spoke in chapel the first week about being Busy, but in a good way. Being so busy that you keep from doing what you shouldnt be doing. Busy in a way that you are able to keep from hanging out with the wrong ppl, or entertain anything that could bring you down in your faith. So a plus to my business is that ive managed to be distracted or refocused...but i miss my time in my Saviors arms, even if it is only for 30-45minutes a day, i want it back. so ill be revamping the schedule and reprioritizing... this weekend is gonna be a good time to really think things out.
I love school though and things are shifting in my life a little. read the next blog for that...

No comments:

new layout