Thursday, January 28, 2010

as of lately...

Let me not begin this on a negative note because i feel GREAT in my soul, and mind life! Im feelin filled by the Lord. but I've got a ridiculous cough. it started last weekend and its hasnt let up, its gotten worse...i think it may be turning around now, but im going to Camp Victory this weekend so i bet any progress made will be radically shifted back again after i spend a glorious weekend in a cold, damp cabin. (i know its not wise, but im too excited to mind).

Y'all!! i ABSOLUTELY LOVE my classes! i believe this semester is going to stretch my mind more then ever. my homework consists of alot of reading of great books and a couple papers and speeches. NO MATH!!! AMEN!!! the Subjects are intriguing! the material is not boring so far? (sometimes i need to whip out a websters, but i still am enjoying the reading)

The Lord is teaching me much, blessing me much, stretching me much, showing me much, loving me all the time and im content and at rest in knowing He is in control. Best part is that i know im completely inadaquate with out Him and in knowing this, i find joy taking His hand and just going through it all with Him.

Verses of the moment...
Philipians 1:6 "For I am sure of this very thing, that the one who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus"
2 Corintians 12:9-10 "But he said to me, “My grace is enough for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” So then, I will boast most gladly about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may reside in me. Therefore I am content with weaknesses, with insults, with troubles, with persecutions and difficulties for the sake of Christ, for whenever I am weak, then I am strong."

that makes me smile :)

No comments:

new layout