Tuesday, March 24, 2009

an update

I got the car back yesterday round like 2:30, they were rather quick bout it! it cost $200 but it is fixed and running well.
Im not longer going to Georgia for Spring Break. I am still going to the D-Now in St. Augustine but the trip to GA is not gonna work out now... oh well. Im just gonna chill around Graceville, maybe go to the beach and or read a book by the lake.

something kinda simple to maybe pray for. for some reason, i dont know what i did to it, but my right hand wrist has been bothering me alot. i dont know if i sleep on it weird, or if i have strained it doing something or not. I just know it hurts, and its annoying. its usually pretty good through out the day, but by the end of the day its painful so i have been wrapping it at night...wonder if i should just leave it wrapped constantly for a little bit....

I was thinking about Stafford and all the wonderful's that live there. I love reading your blogs and hearing of what is going on in your life. you will always have a special place in my heart!

No comments:

new layout